Saturday 21 June 2008

Music and Mumblings - 022 - One armed guitarists and "Hot Fanny Gravy"



White Witch Canyon: Escape Pod: Podsafe Music Network
Hugh Cornwell: Banging on at the Same Old Beat: Artist download site
Lord Numb: Cubitt: Myspace
The Vulcan Dub Squad: Cocaine: Artist permission
Yael Naim: New Soul: Podsafe Music Network
Science for Girls: 14 Days: Podsafe Music Network
Twilight Dementia: Twelve Oceans: Podsafe Music Network

Sweep truck sucks up dog - BBC news
George Michael Seeking a Quiet Life - BBC news
Swiss TV in German Anthem Blunder - BBC News

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit, is it Monday already?

Colin Gazeley said...

I wasn't even born when 'No More Heroes' was released, but I thought that was what you used for an intro. Good to see that Hugh Cornwell is still releasing music and it's even better that it's free.

I got permission from The Sunshine Underground's record label for my theme music so I'm covered.

gabor said...

My theme tune was written and recorded spesh for electrical language. Na na na naa na!