Sunday 2 March 2008

Music and Mumblings - 003 - Love by numbers, Mongrel Munching and Smegheads



Dont forget to recycle those sacksful of Valentine's Cards!

Thinking of having your bum tattoed?  Stop! Read the Grumbling Dragon blog instead.

Lightspeed Champion: Everyone I Know is Listening to Crunk : Podsafe Music Network
Los Campesinos: Drop it, Doe Eyes: Podsafe Music Network
Kwame D: Dignity: Podsafe Music Network
Poxfil: Wear My Crown: Jamendo
Venus Verse: Dreaming Again: Podsafe Music Network
Transmission: Bella Rosa: Promonet  


The Great Escape Festival

Love by numbers

Commercial Dog Cloning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

# Rowley wrote:
MuMu, A great selection again as always. I would consider myself a smeghead as I have all 8 series of Red Dwarf on DVD, maybe not constantly playing in the background, but an episode at least once a fortnight.
Smeeeeeeeeeeeeegheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeead



# VenusVerse wrote:
Hello Grumbler,
thanks for the play !
Great show, I like your voice.