Sunday 8 March 2009

Music and Mumblings - 052 - A Severed head in the boozer....

Music...

Tom Allalone and the 78s: Crashland: Artist Permission: UK

The Bavarian Druglords: Umbrella Society: Artist Permission, NY, USA

Chrissy Coughlin: Big Log: Ariel Cyber PR : NY, USA

Sean Eskimo: Miss UK: Dedpop : UK

Molgam: The Stench of Rotting Meat in your Pocket: 23Seconds : The Netherlands

Lord Numb: Eileen: Artist Permission: UK

The Godshills: Fate: Artist Permission: MD, USA

Brother Joscephus and the Love Revival: Bontemps Roulez: Ariel Cyber PR : NY, USA

Mumblings...

Get Wanted - Mother Bar, 10th March

Breaking into Jail?

Podcrawling!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh Grumbler, these shows just keep getting better my friend.

I was in a pretty good mood anyway, but after listening to this I think I'm going to bloodywell burst like a big balloon!

Anonymous said...

Fine show again Grum.
I don't think that Martin and Emma at the THREE Horseshoes were all that bemused. They normally look like that after Jeremy and I have been in for a couple or three. However, please don't believe me. Come on up and I'll introduce the rest of you in person.

PL said...

Laughed at the eggplant...
And as for 'Are you getting enough'...well you know that one...love the podcast...keep it up!