Sunday 22 March 2009

Music and Mumblings - 053 - Who listens to the podmen?

The Jeunes: What You Do To Me: Music Submit: WA, USA

PurePath: Time After Time: Ariel Cyber PR: Italy

Orpheos: A Walk In The Dark: Music Submit: CA, USA

Bluebird Handwriting: Swollen Radium: Dedpop : CT, USA

Fresh Body Shop: The Ugly Army: Jamendo: France

Trey Green: My Girlfriend: Ariel Cyber PR: MA, USA

The Hours: Big Black Hole: Artist Permission: UK

Shamus Twins: I Hide: Music Submit: CA, USA

Lord Numb: I'm An Alligator: Artist Permission: UK

Grey Skies: Read In Sequence: Artist permission: MN, USA


Hamfisted tiwtpic twisted knickers

Podcrawl

4 comments:

nahoJ said...

Good to see that you are back mr Grumler! Missed you last week!

PL said...

A really great show...loved the music in this one.
And talk of scifi always fits my bill too

Grumblin' Rorshak was brilliant, a great take on the modern music industry

Anonymous said...

Ah, 'tis truly wonderfuel to see you back on your game Mr Grumbler. I gives this weeks show 5 cheeses, I does!

Graham Holland said...

Another great show, Mr Grumbler. Love the Podmen segment!