Sunday 30 November 2008

Music and Mumblings - 041 - Flip Flops and Pseudopeckers

Dance yerself radio-rental to the rhythms of Rudebot, vote for your favourite track, and COMMENT on the podcast, please (that's and entreaty, not an instruction to the band Please to comment, though I'd love them to...)!

Verona Red: Stereo: Platform 1
Chicago, IL, USA

Alexis Blue: Dyslexics of the World... UNTIE: Artist permission
Merseyside, UK

Please: And Then: 23Seconds
Malmo, Sweden

Rudebot: San Fransisco: 23Seconds
Gothenburg, Sweden

The Wind Whistles: Gold Fever: Aaahh Records
Vancouver, Canada

Keyboard Rebel: My Lordship: Aaahh Records
Manchester, UK

Spidersleg: Stogey: Artist Permission
London, UK

Shadows Lie: Ghost: Music Submit
New York, USA





































4 comments:

nahoJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nahoJ said...

Thanks a lot for yet another brilliant episode. I really love the song by Please. But this time my vote goes for the king of disco - Rudebot :-)

Johan Lundin
23 Seconds Netlabel

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I've neither seen nor heard of Alexis Blue until your show, so that makes it a MUMU first play. You'd better consult that chap at the Clither's Book Of Records....

Toodles

Anonymous said...

The Wind Whistles for me. Love their stuff. :)